I love you Josh Blue!

Josh Blue is a comedian with Cerebral Palsy that is not afraid to make jokes and laugh at himself. Watching Youtube videos of his performances has reminded me that it is okay and in fact healthy to laugh at myself. In one of his performances he says, "As part of my act, I would like to inform you that you are all going to hell for laughing at me."

On his road to fame, he has many accolades. However, one of the things I find most fascinating about Josh, besides his ability to so wittingly make fun of himself, is this little fun fact: when he started doing stand-up, he was pursuing a degree in creative writing from Evergreen State College. As my dreams and aspirations are to get an MFA in creative writing, Josh Blue, I may very well become you.

Josh Blue, one day I hope to meet you. I'll go to one of your shows, we can maybe even have a chat. I would also love to get your autograph, even if it takes you 45 minutes, as you claim.

Josh Blue, I'm a big fan of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment