My juggling act

Taken literally, the title seems quite absurd to me, as I cannot juggle due to poor hand-eye coordination. The juggling that I am referring to is quite common among college students and most people at large.

My dad has always told me that hate is a strong word, and he's right. I don't hate college, though I throughly dislike it at times and certainly have the capacity to get stressed out to the Nth degree. Stress continues to plague me as midterm papers and presentations linger on over the course of three weeks!

As a result of my learning disability, it is just plain fact that it takes me longer to get my work done. I also have to rely on other people for help when my technology falters or stress consumes me.

I hate this, but it is true.

I just want to be done with undergrad and move on to grad school. Right now I feel like I'm in high school, and that part, I hate! But, facts are facts and it may take me five or six years to finish my Bachelors. So, for now I'm left dreaming of MFA and MSW degrees.

1 comments:

Daniel Nester said...

Nice personal post. I relate to this story because I was on the five-year plan.

Post a Comment