With eyes looking downward



I just can't help but look down at the ground before me. The consequences for not doing so are falling as I did today, walking down the sidewalk. Headed to the drugstore to by yet another ankle brace so that I don't have to choose which ankle hurts more and deserves bracing each morning. I found a few interesting things along with a lot of garbage discarded on the sidewalk, within the space of two blocks.

There are leaves everywhere and they are the most hazardous and the most abundant thing I find on the ground these days. More interesting to me would be the pink slip entitled "While you were out" which is a little form indicating a desire to communicate with someone and the manner in which you request contact. I wonder whose missing a white and blue sock, are you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment